The Confidence of Knowing™
Director of Operations & Client Experience
- Extensive Talent Management and Workforce Planning Expertise
- Multiple HRIS and Payroll Software Implementations and Transitions
- Risk Mitigation and Transfer Focus
- Deep, Practical Knowledge of Vision, Mission, and Value Formulation and Articulation
- Cross-Functional Process Improvement Management
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Portfolio Management
Eric has over 13 years of organizational development and human capital management experience within a wide range of companies and industries.
Employee Engagement | Talent Management
Organizational Development | HR Compliance
Incentives Planning & Management
About Eric Dyches
Eric Dyches joined Preferred CFO after spending several years at Sorenson Capital, a middle-market buyout and growth equity investment firm, where he most recently held the position Director of Fund Operations. Prior to Sorenson Capital, Eric worked in the HR outsourcing space for nearly 7 years, finishing his tenure as the VP of HR overseeing a team of professionals whichmanaged over 400 clients.
Throughout his career, Eric has tackled difficult challenges and uncovered unique opportunities related to the human side of business operations. With extensive experience in talent management, process improvement, and workforce planning, Eric’s passionate and pragmatic approach to employee engagement and operational excellence is both contagious and effective.